How Attending CDE Can Help Your Business Grow In the US
Cannabis Drinks Expo’s goal and theme for 2023 remains “Growing the Category”.
As new states become legal, the 2023 show will be focused on bringing cannabis drinks professionals from all new legal states as well, with a key focus on MSOs, dispensaries, cannabis growers, packaging companies, co-packers, flavor suppliers, cannabis drinks brands, service providers that are in or looking to enter the Cannabis Beverage category.
Extensive research was done at this year's show with the stakeholders to discuss the theme for 2023. After analyzing more than 50 feedback forms, and meeting MSOs, Co-Packers, and other influencers of the category, we have concluded that the 2023 theme will again be ‘Growing the Category’. The 2023 theme will be broken down into 4 main pillars. Each pillar, as followers, will be marketed all year round to help the category grow.
The 4 Main Pillars are,
1) Creating Consumer End Pull
2) Educating Consumers On Cannabis Beverages
3) State BottleNecks
4) National & International Theme
Top Reasons Why Attending CDE Can Help Your Business Grow In The Us!
1. It will raise brand awareness of your product.
2. It Will cultivate business relationships.
3. Help in generating high-quality leads
4. Learn about the competition
5. Stay on top of the industry
6. Besides making just sales, you may also make big deals & agreements with potential clients
7. Networking with fellow professionals
8. You can expect 1000-1500 trade visitors
9. This is the place to make that in-face impression and meet other industry supporters that can help create cannabis beverage magic
10. 2023 will also have a focus on bringing new state and international participants and will have a national and international panel discussion on how brands can partner with US companies and how US companies can partner with foreign companies to grow
If you’re serious about the cannabis drinks category, we’ll keep it as natural as ever. At Cannabis Drinks Expo, our goal is to empower you with knowledge, a network, and a platform so you can grow and build your cannabis drinks business. CDE is where you will find cannabis brands and suppliers serious about building their business in this category exhibit.
WHERE AND WHEN
San Francisco: July 27, 2023, South San Francisco Conference Center, 255 South Airport Boulevard South San Francisco, California
Chicago: August 1, 2023, Morgan MFG, 401 N Morgan St Suite #204A, Chicago, IL 60642, United States
Book your exhibitor spot with just 25% down right now. Select the city below. (An additional 10% discount will be applied to the total invoice if exhibiting at both venues):
Early Bird: $2000 Now to March 31, 2023
Regular: $2400 April 1, 2023, onwards.
*Get a further 10% discount if selecting both locations (San Francisco and Chicago)
SET UP INCLUDES:
1. 6' x 30" Table-Top, with skirting
3. e-Program Guide Listing
4. 2 Passes for Cocktail Party
5. 2 Lunch passes
Select the city below. (An additional 10% discount will be applied to the total invoice if exhibiting at both venues):
For questions about the show, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The article was written by Kiran Krishnani, Beverage Trade Network