10 Things That Are Shaping The New Industry Of Cannabis And Are Taken Care Of At CDE, 2023!
Discover must-known things in the Cannabis Category that are shaping a fast-developing category, Conferences, seminars, events, and regulations opportunities all seem to be growing!
1) With increasing legalization and use in many parts of the world, a new category of events, and business opportunities are rising!
2) The products, business, events, and acceptance of users anticipate a more tolerant and grown audience
3) The conferences, expo, offers & and showcases promises a lot more opportunity for education, networking, and connections
4) The audience at this event runs the gamut from medical professionals to recreational users to top-tier investors, so it’s a great place to network.
5) Collaboration with fellow professionals and understanding key trends & forecasts at event shapes a new veil for the category
6) Educating consumers of Cannabis beverages induces a lot more technical information that why should we try these
7) Getting leading co-packers & MSOs as exhibitors, helps current and new brands expand their distribution
8) National & International Theme focuses on bringing new state and international participants and will have a national and international panel discussion on how brands can partner with US companies and how US companies can partner with foreign companies to grow.
9) Creating more consumer awareness of Cannabis Beverages, which is the ultimate demand, and how it will help dispensaries and retailers stock cannabis beverages that will benefit the supply chain
10) Offering unique business opportunities for exhibitors as well as visitors as industry participants to connect within & start building the cannabis industry.
EXHIBITOR REGISTRATIONS ARE NOW OPEN.
Become a leading supplier or a brand in the cannabis drinks category by getting involved. It all starts here.
EXHIBIT SAN FRANCISCO
IF YOU WANT TO VISIT US,
THE SUPER EARLY BIRD SALE IS ON. GRAB YOUR DEAL HERE.
The article was written by Kiran Krishnani, Beverage Trade Network